Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Tire Rotation

This morning Carol drove the car to Deardon motors for a tire rotation.  I drove the truck so we could come home and then got back and get the car later.  They were able to get it fixed while we were still in Fillmore.  We bought some groceries and the Fillmore Market then went back to Deardon motors where we transferred the groceries to the car.  We then went home.

I did some weeding in the pepper and tomato plants.  The redroot weed come up thick wherever it got a little wet.  I dug a lot of weeds in the orchard where there was a little shade.  The main weeds that I dug were the puncture and wild Lettice  It was quite hot while I was weeding so I stopped.
I haven't a name for these things,  but they will be attached to the top of a conduit pipe.  A wire will be strung in a notch from pipe to pipe that will hold twine for the training of tomato plants.  
I watered the corn seeds and the more mature corn.  I tilled a place for burpless cucumbers.  I then run water down the row.  Will be planting tomorrow evening or the next morning (Friday).
Still waiting for the Agave parryi bloom.

The wi-fi was down for a couple of hours.  I could not get on the internet later in the evening.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment