Followers

Monday, June 7, 2021

Prune the

Yesterday was Sunday.  We attended Fast and Testimony meeting and after that was Sunday School.

This morning I watered all most everything except the lawns.   
I pruned the plant next to the garage. 
The Agave parryi changes everyday.  At the end of each branch is a cluster of flower buds.  Waiting for it to bloom.
I got a good photo of the five kittens.  Two orange and the gray one is in the first dish.  Another orange one is eating in the second dish.  The other orange kitten is alone on the last dish to the right.
I did a lot of weeding in the peonies.  The weed pictured is a weed that I hate.  It can hide in another plant and leaves seeds all over the place.

I turned the sprinklers on the back lawn tonight.  It will turn it off about six in the morning.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment