Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Saturday

After breakfast this morning I set down in front of the TV and watched the three woodworking shows.  All of them had new content.  I watered the baskets and tubs and the three geranium beds  

It is hot outside today.  I found some small oak boards.  I sharpened the ends and pounded each stake next to each tomato plant.  I tied each plant to the stake with twine.
I dug all of these potatoes out of one root control bag in house five.
I ran water down the onion row.  I kneeled down and pulled the weeds out of the wet soil.  It was hard to get up, so I got a chair so I could sit down and pull weeds.
This Agave parryi amazes me every time I see it.  There are a bunch of small branches that have a small group of flower buds.  That stem is way over ten feet tall.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment