Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tiller Fixed

As soon as I was dressed I went outside and turned off the water on the back lawn.  I had run all night.  I then turned on the water on the geraniums in the kidney and the geraniums under Carol's window.  Later I turned on the water on the geraniums in front of the front room window.  I watered the east lawn.  I moved the hose north every thirty minutes.

While all of the was going on I pushed the tiller to the west lawn next to the driveway.  It hasn't been working right.  I believe that the belt was to short.  I took off the tire and the belt cover.  It looked like I would have to remove the large pully.  I could get it off so I couldn't take off the belt.  

I thought and thought of how I could do that.  I called my neighbor, Richard Darnell.  When he got here, he soon found the problem.  There is a tension spring that was in the wrong place.  He put it in the right place and put it back to gather.  I started it up.  Richard drove it to the south garden for a test tilling.  It worked quite well.  He drove it awhile and I drove it a while.
I tilled this row up and back several times.  I made a wide row and started some water down the row.  I am going to plant sweet corn tomorrow afternoon.  The soil was powder dry.  
Picture of bad weed.  I climbs up everything and by so doing scatters seeds.
Another photo showing it searching for something to climb.
Three kittens in a sieve.  
The lens on my phone was dirty and I couldn't get a sharp picture.  I took this selfie.
I washed the dirt off the lens and got a good photo.  This afternoon I cut down all the weeds with my cordless weed Wacker.
I got a photo of the Joshua tree
I then got a picture of the two tubs on the front porch.  Tiger, our cat got in the picture.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment