Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June One


After breakfast, I watered the baskets and tubs and put the sprinkler on the kidney.

I also watered the plants on the cart and the patio.  I then drug the hose into house five and watered the potato plants.  They are looking pretty bad.  I should have planted the potatoes deeper in the bags.  I filled the bags with potting soil and put three potatoes on top of the soil in each bag and then covered them with additional potting soil.

Carol needed some cash.  We drove to Fillmore.  We stopped at State Bank for the cash.  I needed to pay our bill at Roper's.  We stopped there.  We then stopped at the Fillmore Market for some groceries.  We then came home

We went to the cemetery and watered the mum on Serie's head stone.  There is a beautiful old fashion yellow rose bush.  The flowers are fading away but it is still pretty.

A couple days ago I bought a pair of overalls; they were way to long.  She cut four inches off the plant legs.  They were still to long.  I folded the the bottoms and wore them all day.  Carol  washed my them.  overalls
I planted the carrots yesterday and covered them with burlap.  I can water them without washing the seeds away.  I decided to mow the lawns this afternoon.  First, I did much of the trimming with my cordless weed eater.  Next I added oil to the lawnmower,  Then put gas in the tank, and last put air in one of the tires.
I put the clippings on a bare piece of ground which I weeded yesterday.
I mowed the lawns and dumped the grass in different places in the garden.  One place was the compost pile.  I dumped four times.
This is the front lawn after I finished.  It looks really good.
The Agave parryi has a bud at the top.  It looks like there may be some pups directly under the bud.  Right now I think that they will fall off and start a new agave.
The kittens were laying together.  I got the picture from the back porch.   It is a little fuzzy.

Tonight night I put out some bait for earwigs in the beans.  I checked it at 9:35 and didn't see any.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment