Followers

Friday, June 18, 2021

More Peas

 As soon as it was light and after I read from the Book of Mormon,  I was outside picking peas.

Carol started shelling  the peas.  She ended up with one gallon freezer bag full.  We have a good supply in the garage freezer.
Lisa and Eric yesterday gave me this ten piece screw driver set.  The drivers are not in the package.  I put them in my tool box in my bedroom.  There was one piece that I could not figure out how to use it.  I found a You Tube video that showed me how to use it.
This morning I took another photo of the Agave parryi.  Still waiting for blooms.
I opened another root control bag.  The vines were dead, but there were quite a few potatoes.  I used the soil to fill a flower pot.
I cut off a large piece of the post driver.  I I drove in another conduit pipe in the tomato plants.  It worked pretty good.  Or I had to pound it in.  I remove one that I pounded in yesterday that was a little crooked.  I pulled it out and drove it in more straight. 
The sweet corn that I planted Monday is coming up.  It is looking good.




No comments:

Post a Comment