Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Temple This Morning

We were up early this morning, like 4:30.  We were there about an hour early.  We waited in the car for the doors to open.  Carol went in and I parked the car.  It was a good day at the temple.  On the way home we stopped at the Hot Spot for ice cream cones.   I did a little watering,  we had a little lunch.

The Agave parryi has numerous blooms now.
The pole beans are beginning to climb.

A couple of guys fixed the washing machine.  The drain pipe was plugged somewhere under the house.  They told me that I would have to get a plumber to fix it.  I thought that I would have to cut the drain pipe. clean it out, and glue it back together again.    There was a clean out plug.    I unscrewed the plug and was able to shine a flash light trough the pipe.  There was a lot of guck in the pipe.  I pushed a garden hose through the center of the pipe.  It was fairly had to push, but I got it in quite a long way.  I hooked the garden hose to the hose bib and Carol turned on the water.  That worked.  Carol washed a small batch of clothes with out any problems.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment