Followers

Friday, June 4, 2021

Watered the Garden

 I watered everything in the garden except the corn.  While the water was running, I dug weeds.

I got a good photo of the Agave parryi tonight.  It is still getting taller.  I dug a lot of weeds around the Agave and the Desert Willow.

It was almost 10:30 when our attorney Cleve Burns, came.  He gave us some papers to start preparing our trust.  It may take a month before it all finished.  He will be coming back next week with his laptop computer to record the process.  
Five kittens having supper on our back porch.  Four orange and one gray.
I got the laser light out and put it under the cherry tree and pointed it up.  It started working after a few minutes.  I hoped that it would scare the birds that are eating the cherries.  I thought that it was working because I couldn't see any birds.  I could see the lights on the leaves and branches.  For some reason it quit working.  I checked it after dark and still nothing.


I cleaned most the leaves and things that were on the patio.  No pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment