Followers

Friday, June 18, 2021

Lisa and Emi Came

This morning I was up and as soon as it was light, I began to weed the garden.  I use the stirrup hoe on every weed that I could reach.  I went up and down each row.  I run water down some rows and on my hand and knees pulled the wet weeds out of the water.  I did several rows this way.  Two of the rows were rows of potatoes.  

I carefully pulled the weeds from the Blue Lake pole beans.  They are sending up runners and soon should be running up the hoop.  

I asked Richard Darnell to help me make a conduit pipe pounder.  He brought over his welder and made it.
We went to Cluff's for a late lunch.  It was pretty warm, even in the shade.  Lisa and Emi are in the above photo.
Lisa and Emi picked Green Arrow peas to eat on the way home.  Lisa brought me a Dewalt screw driver set for fathers day.  She also gave me a $50 gift certificate.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment