Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Serviced the Car

I watered the potted plants in front of the house and the vegetables in back of the house.  Later I took the truck to Fillmore and stopped off at Dearden's and unloaded the three tires.  I couldn't do it myself.  I went in and got some help.  Carol brought the car; we left it at Dearden's.  They checked the oil and the Freon.  

We then stopped at Roper's to get chelated iron.  They didn't have any so I bought a fertilizer that had iron in it.
I planted sweet corn.  There were two verities.

I used a garden trowel and made the holes and then dropped three seeds in each hole.  I covered them up with soil.  I run water down the row and also the row of sweet corn that I planted over a month ago.
Waiting for the Agave parryi to bloom.  Each day it looks like it will bloom tomorrow.

I put out bait for earwigs.  Soy sauce and vegetable oil.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment