Followers

Friday, June 11, 2021

Mowed Lawn

I watered the geraniums in the three beds the first thing this morning.  I had the water on for 30 minutes.  Robert called and said that he would be here around 10:30.  He and Jeanne would thin the the apples and then spray for apple worms.    He also sprayed the Blue Lake Pole beans, some of the potatoes, and the dahlias.  They left about 12:30.

The asparagus has looked terrible for the last couple of days.  I thought that they needed some watering.  I watered them and that didn't make a difference.  This today I found out the trouble.  A cat was playing there.  She would jump into it and bite a stem and pulled down.  She is on the left side of the picture.
I found this allium growing up the the pile of lumber.  A seed fell there and then germinate sometime after that.  It take and allium several years to produce a flower.
I plugged the mower shot with the first load of grass clippings.  I dumped three loads.
Robert brought another chicken.  It is the yellowish one on the left.  She made herself right at home.  I did some weeding and irrigated most of the plants in the north garden.
  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment