Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Freeze Peas

I got dressed as soon as I got up and started the irrigating the lawn.  I set the sprinklers into position last night.  I set the timer for thirty minutes.  I then showered.  I fed the cats and kittens and then read from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I began to pick the green arrow peas.

I picked enough peas that would fill this bucket to the top.
Carol shelled all of them.
The salvia is really pretty now.
A bucket full of shelled pea pods.
The petunias in the garage greenhouse looks like they needed water.  After a closer examination, they had plenty of water, but the greenhouse is way to hot.
Another photo.
I took them out to the patio where it was a little bit cooler, or I should say not as hot.
We put the peas in gallon freezer bags.  I put them in the freezer in the garage.  There is a bag left over from last year and another bag in the freezer in the house.  We can pick again in a couple of days and get just as many peas.

As the sun goes down I am still watering the lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment