Followers

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Busy Planting

I was up fairly early this morning.  I weighed myself and recorded the weight on my iPad, I showered, dressed, said my prayers and shaved.  I had about twenty-five minutes to read from the Book of Mormon.  I started my old-fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats.  We then had breakfast.  I watered the plants on the front porch.  I watered the plants in greenhouse five.  I planted about fifteen Roma tomato plants in the north garden.  Carol and I drove to the Fillmore Market to get some ice cream treats.  Holden and his family may be coming here on their way home.  We wanted to have some ice cream treats for them when they get here.  I had warm-up for lunch. I then worked out in the garden.  I watered most of the plant growing in the garden.  The potatoes are doing well.  The pole beans are growing.  Those on the north side are quite weedy.    I had a chicken pot pie for super.

The pomegranate plant that Rober planted in house five has buds.  This is a close-up photo.  

We drove around town.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment