Followers

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Fast Sunday

Being fast Sunday today, we prepared our Sunday dinner.  Baked potatoes, tapioca pudding, and Jello.  I opened the doors of greenhouse five.  We watched some church programing on channel eleven.  I had choir practice at nine, so I thought.  Carol drove me to the church.  I was about ten minutes early.  There was no one there.  I waited around for about fifteen minutes. No one came.  I could hear some voices in one of the classrooms. I waited a little longer, then knocked on the door. Lucus Stevens opened the door.  I had him call Carol.  Carol came and got me. I forgot, we never have choir practice on fast Sunday. Church starts at ten.  We were fifteen minutes early. Testimony went well. Sunday School was also good.  However, I couldn't hear the teacher.  Carol made hamburger patties.  We watched more channel eleven programing.  I watered the plants in greenhouse five.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment