Followers

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Unplug Pipe

After breakfast I removed all of the pipes that was on the front lawn.  That took quite a while.  They were on the lawn because we had a water turn yesterday.  I would move some and then rest some.  There are more pipes on the back lawn that I will remove some time tomorrow.  

Yesterday I called Ann our next door neighbor that she could take the water.  When I went out, she had already removed the cap.  There was just a little water running.  This afternoon, I cut off about two feet of pipe.  I cleaned some of the dirt and grass away I used a saw and sawed away until I cut the the four-inch pipe in half.     
The above photo shows the sticks and other junk that blocked most of the water.  I got the sleeves on my right arm dirty,  
We took our evening drive around town.  Afterwards we drove a short distance up the canyon.  I took pictures of the wildflowers.  I don't know their names.
A close-up of the flowers on the previous photo.
These flowers looked something like peas.
This yellow flower at the most is a couple of inches tall.  
White phlox.  There were a lot of these plants. I watered all of the plants in houses five and six. Also the trees that were on the outside.   We had omelets for supper tonight. We watched TV until we went to bed,

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment