Followers

Friday, May 5, 2023

Over Night

Robert came yesterday morning. He began working at the nursery.  I got up a little earlier than usual.  I weighted, showered, dressed, said my prayers and shaved.  Robert was up when I came back to the family room.  I was able to read a chapter in the Book of Mormon and post it on Face Book; feed the cats.  Carol got up and we prepared breakfast.  Robert and I had old fashion oatmeal mush. We also had some fried eggs.

Yesterday, I pruned these Celebrity tomato plants.
Robert planted a lot of plants.  Here he is planting grape plant in house six.  We planted them from the east end to the west end.  
We planted a tray of sweet corn a couple of months ago.  They looked so sick so we planted them in the garden by the hoops. Robert is doing the planting.
I think that Robert is planting more grapes in house five.
We decided to start the tractor.  We removed the battery and took it to Fillmore where we bought a battery.  We put it in the tractor and was able to get the tractor started.  We hooked the tiller to the tractor.  Robert did some tilled some of the weeds by the shed.
He has to drive it backwards.
The ground was really dry and made a lot of dust.
Robert planted more peaches and cream corn seeds in this large tray.
I picked all of the peas.  Carol worked for nearly an hour shelling the peas.

We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment