Followers

Monday, May 15, 2023

Work All Day

 It was a little after five thirty when I got up this morning.  I wanted to get up early so I could read from the Book of Mormon.  I weighted, showered, dressed, said my prayers, and shaved.  I read the next chapter from the Book of Mormon.  I wasn't able to post the link on face book.  I started making the old-fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats.  Carol was up and she started the washing machine.  I didn't need to make any mush.  There was a cold bowel of mush in the fridge.  That is the one that I ate.  My laptop computer was giving me some problems.  After breakfast I checked greenhouse six to see if the plants there were getting watered.  They weren't.  I tried several times to make the water to fill the drip tape.  I was unable to do it.  We drove to Fillmore.  We stopped at the computer shop.  Dan Speakman couldn't find anything wrong with it.  We then went into the market and bought a few groceries.  We stopped at the post office for the mail.  This afternoon I picked the peas.  Carol shelled them.  

Carol planted the two tubs with flowers. I put them on the front porch where I watered them.
I took the weed eater out 


No comments:

Post a Comment