Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Robert's Here

I thought that I was up early, but by the time I started the old fashion oatmeal mush and fed the cats it was almost time for the morning news.  Carol was up and I started breakfast.  After breakfast I watched two of the morning channel 44 shows.  After they were over, I went to the post office and got the mail. I had lunch out of a can.  It was split pea, ham, and vegetable soup. I watered the plants in house five.  I got out the Weed eater and cut down the weeds west of the driveway and south of the street. I cut until the battery died.

I pruned the rest of the tomato plants.
I filled the lay pellet can and gave it to the chickens hen house.  I also gave them the left-over taco salad shell. By the end of the day, it was all gone.
The cat dishes were empty. This cat was licking the empty dish.  I gave her some more cat food.
The rooster in house six flew to the top of this cement block and began to crow.  The little chicks and the mother hen are getting along.
Lisa gave us some garden lights.  I installed them today.


No comments:

Post a Comment