Followers

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Heber City

I got up earlier than usual.  Is was just getting light. I weighed, showered, said my prayers, and shaved.  I got dressed and went to greenhouse five and watered everything.  I opened the doors.  I then put on a pair of pants and a short.  I borrowed a belt from another pair of pants.  We then headed for Heber City.  We stopped at Sam's Club to get gas.  

There were not many cars in line.  We pulled up behind this car.   We waited and waited. Someone else drove up in front of this car. Carol backed up and got behind the car on the pumps at the right.  We waited.  The car in front of us finally drove away.  We drove up to the forward pump and starting to fill up with gas.  The lady in the car to the left of us washed all of the windows.  Both front and back and both sides.  She was still there when we drove away.  We drove through Provo and stopped for the red lights.  We got on highway 189 and followed it to the mouth of Provo canyon. Carol was in the wrong lane and the last-minute move to the lane to the right.  We car drove up at the right and we barely missed hitting the car or it hits us, We drove up the Provo canyon. We had to address to the clinic.  We drove all over Heber City and couldn't find the clinic.  I must have been a half hour.  We stopped several times and I walked into a building and asked for help.  
Finally we found it.  This the front of the office.  I walked in and asked for help.  The receptionist told me that this was the right place.  Carol went in filled out some paperwork and soon went in.  She went in for and ex-ray of her right shoulder.  I went into the examination room.  Carol came back and Lisa also walked in.  Soon Dr, Hatch came in and did a few test.  He gave he shot in her right shoulder which should ease her pain.  
We stopped at a hamburger place where we got a sandwich.   After that, we got into Lisa's car.  She  drove us to where Richard is working.  He was really busy loading the big trucks.  Lisa brought him some food.  We visited for a short while and then went home.  On the way home we stopped at Wal Mart and bought a couple of things. We didn't eat the hamburgers.  We ate them when we got home.
I picked the peas in greenhouse five.  Carol shelled them out and froze them and then put them in the freezer.  We watched TV until we got home.


No comments:

Post a Comment