Followers

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Quick Trip

I was up early, weighted, showered, said my prayers, and shaved.  Carol was up soon after me. I fed the cats and started breakfast.  I watched two of my morning shows.  I picked up the mail and we then drove to Fillmore.  I picked up some medication for Carol.  We got a few groceries at the Fillmore Market.  One the way home we stopped at Cluff's.  I ordered a Taco salad for Carol.  I ordered a small hamburger for me, and a large order of French Fry's.

I filled the feeder with lay pellets for the chickens in the hen house.
I prunned all of the celebrity tomato plants.
Here is a photo of all of the large celebrity plants.
Several years ago I planted four daffodils bulb.  We got flower this year.  I hoed out all of the weed surrounding the daffodil plants.
The flowers on the crab apple tree are so pretty this spring.  This photo is from the north side of our home.
This photo is taken from the east side of our house. It shows the blue sky.
Another photo of the crab apple tree and the blue sky and white clouds.
I cut the seed potatoes into smaller pieces.  The ground in the garden is dry and hard. I run water down the row to make the soil soft.
The asparagus plants are still producing.
I nearly filled this full of asparagus shoots.  We had leftovers for supper.  We watched TV until we went to bed. 
Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment