Followers

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Mow Lawn

It had rained some during the night.  I watched the Saturday morning wood working shows. I wanted to mow the lawn, but the grass was way too wet. I cut a big bunch or rhubarb.  I called Ann Stephson.  She didn't answer.  Later I rang the doorbell.  I gave her the rhubarb.   We watched several other shows.  It was about lunch time.  Carol made mashed potatoes, beans, and pork chops.

There was a bunch of root control bags west of house five.  
I dumped them in the west end of house five.
I spread the potting soil around the west end of house five.
The lawn finally dried.  I started up the lawnmower and began to mow the lawn. I dumped the bags four times.  The grass catcher shoot was not attached to the lawn mower correctly.  I tried to fix it and I finally got it right.
The back lawn looking to the west.
The east lawn looking to the north.
The front lawn looking to the west.  The grass here was the tallest of all three lawns. 

I made a path on the west end of greenhouse six.  I hope to be able to drive the lawnmower up that path to mow the tall grass.
i used the weed eater to cut down the foxtail.  This is where the weed eater battery died.  I put it on the charger.  It will be ready for Monday morning.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment