Followers

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Flowers

The first thing this morning was to go to the Fillmore Market to get chrysanthemum.  We walked out to the garage, there was a lot of garbage that needed to go to the dump.  We went to the dump and the to Fillmore.

I ran water on the kidney flowers.  A sprinkler on the front side and again on the back side.
There was a wide row in the south garden.   I planted peaches and cream sweet corn on each side of the  row.  I dug holes on the south side of the row. I came back and put four seed in each hole.  I covered the hole with a little soil and firmed the soil around.  I then dug holes on the south side of the row.  I repeated the process.
I tuned the water on and let it run down the row.  I ran there for over an hour,  The were a few hills of seed at the end of the row that did not get watered.
I made eighteen wire hooks for Memorial Day, one end is pushed into the ground and the hook on the other end would hook on top the pot of pot flowers.
The sixteen pots of chrysanthemum are sitting on the kitchen table.   After supper we watched TV programing until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment