Followers

Monday, May 8, 2023

Water Turn Again

 I got up this morning thinking that I would have time to ready a chapter from the Book of Mormon.  By the time I weighed, showered, said my prayers, and shaved; it was later than I thought.  After breakfast, I walked out to the garden to see how things were growing. 

The blue lake pole beans that I planted over a week ago are coming up.  Some green is showing along the row.
The fern leaf peony have beautiful red flowers.  Tony Deardon stopped by and told me that i would have a water turn at three.  I called Ann who lives next door.  No answer.  I walked over to ring her door bell.  No answer. On the way over Wade Butterfield, the water master told me the same thing.
I got my fertilize spreader and fertilized the back lawn.  I then got the irrigation pipes out.  
Tony Deardon stopped by the second time and told me to take the water at one.  The above photo shows the water running down the ditch.  It runs  down the ditch and through the culvert.
I checked the ditch several times.  The water was dammed in front of this pipe. The screen was completely full and tight against the pipe. It was a struggle for me to remove it.
The gas company turned of the gas this afternoon. 
Carol fixed fried potatoes.  I took the peels and gave them the chickens in house six.
I put a cement block in front of the pipe trying to force more water onto the front lawn.  


No comments:

Post a Comment