Followers

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Irrigation Again

I got up early this morning, and I mean way early.  I weighed in posted my weight on my Blog.  I showered said by prayers, and then shaved.  I thought that it was around six, but it was about 5:15.  I read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon. I watched two of the morning TV shows.  I picked up the mail.   As soon as I got home, Tony Deardon stopped by and told me that I could get the water in a couple of hours, I was outside watering some of the plants in the front yard. A car drove up.  It was Duston Smith and his friend.   They wanted some drip tape.  They unrolled a couple of hundred yard of it.  Dusten wound it around a short board.  They also said they would be back to get all of their materials in house three.  They helped me get the long watering pipes out.  I cleaned the ditch with the weed eater. I raked out all of the weeds.  I little later Tony told me that he would turn the water to me. I told him that I would do it.  I could get most of the weeds out of the ditch before they went into the pipe.  I drove back to the house.  I forgot to remove the pipe cap.  I was able to unscrew it and all of the weeds came out,   I drove back and forth and finally got the water running where I wanted it to run.  I watered the lawn west of the garage.  I watered most of the back yard.  I moved pipes and was able to water most of the front yard.  I turned the water down to Ann Stephenson. 

I picked some rhubarb for Carol.  She was going to make a rhubarb pudding.  I got it too late.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  






No comments:

Post a Comment