Followers

Thursday, July 27, 2017

I Can't Get the Work Done. Help is Here

He watered them while I was pruning the summer squash plants.  I did not find and squash bugs or their eggs.  I tied the plants to the stakes.  This is the second and third time that I have tied.  There are small crookneck squash and two zucchini plants.  




There have been stacks of trays with dead plants in them.  Yesterday, Ben, my new help dumped all the trays and hauled the soil to Robert's garden.  To day stacked the six packs and put them in the trash can.  They are now in the back of the truck.

A couple of days ago, I removed all of the sweet corn stalks and put them on the compost pile.  Today we planted the corn.  I made the holes and Ben came by and put osmocote in each hole.  He then put a corn plant to the right of each holes while I put them in the holes and covered the root ball with the soil.



later in the afternoon I made more tomato hooks.  I drove two screws in a heavy piece of oak.  With a twelve inch piece of wire I was able to make about two per/minute.



I mowed the lawn,

I cleaned the sprinkler filters.


No comments:

Post a Comment