Followers

Friday, July 14, 2017

What Shall I Call It



I have been intrigued lately about headlines in the new.  What shall if call each post.  So this post is "What Shall I call It"

Yesterday morning I used a long handled stirrup hoe to dig out most of the weeds.  This morning I was on hand and knees getting the rest of the weeds.  The flower bed looks pretty good.
Yesterday, I added 15 new drips.  This afternoon I planted watermelon, Topaz melons, and cucumbers.  I watered them and will need to water daily for the next two weeks.
I mowed the lawn, and then with the weed whip trimmed, and then went out to the iris patch where I sprayed with Kilzal to kill everything out there.
I worked in house one most of the morning.  I weeded and pruned and hung sixteen feet of tomato plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment