Followers

Monday, July 10, 2017

The Lawnmower is Fixed & Home

Yesterday, I planned to pull the weeds in this pepper bed.  This morning after the chores are finished, I spent one hour there pulling the weeds.  In the picture below, it is hard to see any pepper plants.
Weeds are pulled here on hands and knees. Pepper plants are visable, and the weeds are laying in the walkway.
 Weeds are removed and shows the two rows of pepper plants.  The pepper plants are very healthy.  Many of them have small peppers on them.
I worked in house one hanging and weeding the tomato plants.  They are branching and branches are growing all over.  I tried a new method of hanging tomato plants.  I saw it on YouTube.  Stake is driven into the ground between the two plants.  Each plants has a string anchored to the stake, and then wrapped aroung the plant and tied to the wire which is about eight feet high.


No comments:

Post a Comment