Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Cold Foggy Day

We were up early and went to the Manti Utah temple.  It was cold and foggy.  Coming home in the early afternoon, it was still cold and foggy.
At the greenhouse, house two, I dug bup this beet that has been growing for many months.
 Close-up if the big beet.
I cut off the greens and fed some of them to the chickens.  I cleaned the beet.  It is setting on eight inch square block.  I took it to the house and may cut off some of the beet and boil it.
The cats use a space south of our back porch steps.  I strained out all of the poop, sticks. leaves.  It doesn't take long to stink.
It has been a couple of days since I took a picture of the garage/shop that is being built in our close neighborhood.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment