Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Transplanted Corn and Lettuce

One of the car headlight burned out last night on the way to the temple.  I compared prices at Amazon and at Murdock Hyundai.  I first thought that I would order the lights and replace them myself.  Carol thought that I should go to Dearden's in Fillmore.  I followed her advice.  They fixed in for about $40.
Our chickens are having a difficult time.  The timer clock hasn't been working properly.  One time the light was on during the day.  Another time is was one when I got up at four in the morning.  I thought that I might need a new clock.  I looked on line and found some good timers at Amazon at a good price.  If the lights to come on at the right time in the morning, I will order a pair of times with free shipping.

I worked on the small table part of the morning.  It turned out to be a unique design.  I can easily make a part lists and put it together much faster.
I finished the table for the paper shredder in a rough sort of way.  I made the top for it out of a couple of piece of old plywood.  I wanted to see if it were the right height and the right table size.  I shredded a lot of papers.  Tomorrow I want to do some finish work on it. Sanding and staining.
I planted more sweet corn.  Two seeds per cell.  I bumped one six packs and tipped it and that knocked most of the seeds out, but not all the soil.  I put them back in, and some of the cells may have more than two and there may be some that have only one or nonel
The lettuce, the three six packs of corn seed and some geraniums.  Some are getting their first true leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment