Followers

Monday, December 10, 2018

What! No Pictures?

 We have a present for my brother, Ray, who lives in Sutherland which is north-west of Delta.  We stopped at the house of my sister who lives in Delta.  She was going to show us how to make mints like the ones that my mother made.  She was not home so we drove to Sutherland.  My brother wasn't home either.

We bought a loaf of bread and a small box of little sweet roles.  We then went into Shop Co who are going out of business.  We bought a few things there and came home.  After lunch Carol was visited by her visiting teachers.

She made deviled eggs to take to her DUP meeting.  It was hard to cleanly remove the egg shells. She took the to her meeting.  I carried a heavy box of canned good that were to be given to those in need.  I walked home.

I shredded a lot of papers and envelops. The shredder over heated and quite before I was finished.

I didn't take any pictures, even though there were plenty opportunities for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment