Followers

Friday, December 28, 2018

Surprise Visit From Lisa and Emi


We woke up to more snow.  About two inches on the driveway.  I tried to blow off the snow. but it was too heavy.  I used my snow plow to push off the snow.  I quit and went back to the house.  I watched some of the news, boiled the eggs and made the toast.  Carol really slept  in.  I went back out and pushed some more snow.
I walked out to greenhouse two.  The furnace was on.  A mouse dug up something in the tray.  There was another tray that yesterday a mouse made a hole in the bottom of it.
We drove to Fillmore for some groceries.  Lisa called and told us that she is coming to see us.  We bought lettuce, bread, and baloney for some sandwiches.  I also bought some mouse traps to catch the mouse or mice.  I screwed the trap to small board.  I didn't want the mouse to drag the trap away. I baited it with a little piece of bacon.  I also bought a spray bottle to make a soap solution for the aphids.
I bought a brush to scrub beats, carrots, scallions, and radishes.
The night snow left beautiful covered trees.
I pushed off the snow from the concrete driveway, and the driveway in front of the house.
Also, I pushed snow to make a path two the greenhouses.
This is the sidewalk in front of our house.  I pushed off the snow and later swept the side walk and steps.
Emi, Lisa, and me.
And now Emi and Lisa.
Lisa and Emi brought us a Christmas tree.  It was a Christmas gift from Lisa and Elizabeth.
I cut a kohlrabi for the chicken.  They have eaten all the leaves.


Comments and questions are welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment