Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Cold Lazy Day

Snowed a little during the night

Cleaned the driveway twice.  First I used the leaf blower which easily blew off a half inch of snow.  Later in the afternoon I used my homemade push snow plow.  I then cleaned of the front sidewalk.  I pushed the snow off and then swept off the rest of the snow with a broom.  I went to the garage several times to build a stool, but didn't get started.  Maybe, tomorrow.

I put on my new overalls and with a few shoulder adjustments, they fit pretty good.  The were the cheapest ones that we could find at the Cal Ranch store.

I walked out to the nursery several times and the plants are doing quite well.  I watered those on the heating pads.  A new crop of lettuce is germinating.  I wore a jacket every time that I went out side.

At several times during the day I spent time with seed catalogs looking at tomato plants.  Good cherry tomato plants, good early tomato plants that did not crack.

The hoses in house six are frozen.  The lettuce plants this morning looked pretty tough.  The looked much better late this afternoon.

There was light snow all day

No comments:

Post a Comment