Followers

Friday, December 14, 2018

Clean Garage & House Two

The tub facet is partially plugged with calcium salts.  When the water is turned on, some comes out the shower which is not wanted when have a bath.  With a large pipe wrench, I took off the corroded one and drove to Fillmore and stopped at Ropers for a new facet.
I screwed on the new facet as far as I could without a wrench.   I then wrapped it with duck tape.  I did not want to scratch the facet.  I was able to get it quite tight.  I pulled off the tape.
I removed most of the trays and dead plant that were on the heating bench to make room for the more trays of plants that had germinated and didn't need the heat anymore.
The above photo is an expanded view of the heating bench.
I watered the strawberry plants that were in house six.  This is the first time that I have watered them since bringing them inside over a month ago.
The was so much junk on my workbench in the garage that I could not use it as a place to work.  Many of the things there I put away.  If needed they are in my large tool box.
The top of the table saw was covered with more stuff.  a lot of scraps of wood.  There is a box for the wood under the left side of the saw.


Questions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment