Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Snow, Deer, & Robert

It started to snow some yesterday afternoon.  It snowed some off and on all night. In the morning there was about three inches of snow.  After then morning chores I walked around the yard some.  

There were a lot of deer tracks in the fresh snow.  The above photo shows some of it.  The tracks were on the east side of the house and then went in a south westernly direction.  I followed them the south west corner of our yard.  
I looked up and there they were in our neighbors yard watching me.
I kept walking closer and taking pictures as I walked.  I didn't use all the pictures.
The last picture is the above one which I think I am about thirty feet away.  

Last year I made this snow plow and used it to make a path to the hen house and also to the greenhouses.

Robert and Jeanne visited us for awhile.  Carol had prepared lunch of ham, corn, and Jello.  I made some tapica pudding.  I took Robert out to the greenhouse. I explained to him my plans.  We later went back to the house where we talked about purchasing the necessary seeds.

They wen

No comments:

Post a Comment