Followers

Monday, April 10, 2023

A New Week

Same morning procedure as most mornings. I started my old-fashioned oatmeal mush and then feed the cats.   After Carol got up, I started breakfast.  I opened the greenhouse doors.  After breakfast I watched the morning shows.  I also prepared four weeks of pills.  I went after the mail.  There was one letter in my mailbox.  For the next three hours I planted green arrow peas.  

I made a row and, on my hands and knees I planted the seeds.
I planted the seeds really close together.  You can see them to the left of the device that I made to press the seeds into the center of the row.  It didn't work.
I then this 3/4 PVC pipe which was much faster and easier. I hooked up the hose and turned on the water. It didn't run down to the end of the row.  I hooked up another hose and got it all watered.  I made a row for the onions.  I didn't get time to plant any onions.  I got on the phone to order blue lake pole beans. I waited on the line for someone to take my order. They hung up and said to make and order on line.  I tried to but couldn't get them to ship the order to me. The wanted me to drive to their store in SLC.  I watered all of the fruit trees both on the outside and inside of the house six.
One of the white hens was sitting her eggs in the southwest corner of house six.  You can see a couple of eggs.  We watched TV until it was time to go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment