Followers

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Sunday

 


It was fairly early when I got up this morning.  I weighed, showered, said my prayers.  I turned on the radio for the Sunday morning programing.  We later watched the Easter morning channel eleven shows.  We fixed our Sunday dinner. Part was potatoes, ham, sweet potatoes, and boiled eggs.  Carol turned them into deviled eggs.  The only meeting at church was the sacrament meeting.  I put on my new suit.  I wondered if there would be a choir practice.  I didn't think so, but we drove to church to see if there was a practice.  There was only one car there, so we came home.  We came home and went back to church a little later. The speakers did a good job at talking about the Savior, his mission, and the atonement.  We had a good dinner.  We watched more channel eleven.  Some of the plants in greenhouse five were really dry.  I watered all of them.  I had a sweet potato for super.  We watched channel eleven for several hours.  It showed much of the life of Jesus Christ.  When that was over we watched more TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment