Followers

Friday, April 21, 2023

More Planting

 


This mother hen was sitting on eight small eggs.  Three eggs hatched.  There was one dead chick and several eggs that didn't hatch.  Robert threw them away.
I got two photos. 
Robert was here.  I wanted him to till a spot in the garden where I could plant the last batch of onions.  He did a row that was next to the other onions that I planted about one month ago.

Robert is planting a row of grape plants between the row of peas and the south wall of house five.  
Robert is using this skill saw to cut off all of the dead wood this pomegranate bush.  
Here it is all off.  The new branches are beginning to grow.
Robert planted a pear tree west of the greenhouse five.
I found some white paint.  Robert left.  I found some white paint.  



No comments:

Post a Comment