Followers

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Water Running

 After breakfast, I watched three of the Saturday morning woodworking shows.  They were pretty good shows.  Carol showered and did her hair.  I went to the post office to get the mail. There wasn't any.  After breakfast, I went to out side to take care of the well water. 

This pipe was broken.  Yesterday, we went to Fillmore to get the parts to fix it.
I turned on the water at the well.  I attached the pipe which drained off some of the water.  This showed the pressure.  
I was able to fill the buckets from the hose in greenhouse six.  I then watered the fruit trees south of greenhouse six.
There were six trees east of house four. I found a hose that I attached to the water source and was able to water them.
I turned off most of the water in house two.
There are two white hens.  One of them was missing.  I walked back to the southwest corner of house six.  She was sitting on ten eggs.
I took a small bucket of lay pellets for the chickens in house six.
I walked out to turn of the water by the asparagus.   I tripped and fell down face first to the ground scraped my nose and forehead.

I had a large chicken, lettuce, and mayo sandwich for supper.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment