Followers

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Water Garden

After breakfast we watched the morning channel 44 programs.  During the commercials I would read from the Book of Mormon.  I couldn't find the chapter that listed the dates.  I went to Fillmore to have Dan Speakman check it out.  He worked on it for some time and seemed to have fixed it.  When I got home, I had the same problem.  This afternoon I started to water the onions, peas, and rhubarb. Below is a photo of the watering of rhubarb.


The view above is the flowering pear that is in full bloom.
Above is a close-up of part of the flowering pear.  Tonight, I watered all of the plants in greenhouse five.  After watering I shut the doors.  I then gathered the egg in the hen house.  There were five eggs.  

We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment