Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Creeping Oregon Grapes

 After breakfast we watched channel 44 programs.  I went to the post office to get the mail.  
There were two bills.   A gas bill for the house and a gas bill for greenhouse five. I had a roast beef sandwich for lunch.   After lunch I opened greenhouse five doors. Carol started to put another puzzle together.  

I dug out some of the creeping Oregon grape plants. I worked there for several hours with a shovel, large and small pruners. 

I dug out a lot of the creeping Oregon grape plants. I started digging on the west side of the plants.  It was slow and hard.  I found the digging much easier on the east side. In the center of the plants is a hug root that must go to China.  I sharpened the shovel several times to try to cut through the root.

The white mother hen scracting around for something for the chicks to eat. There has always been a rooster nearby.  The rooster may think that he is protecting her and her two chicks.
I got some nitrogen fertilizer the peas and geraniums.  I have a spoon that holds a pinch of something.  I put a pinch of fertilizer on each plant.
I stopped everything this evening and began cutting asparagus.  Carol cooked part of it for supper.  

We watched TV until it was time to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment