Followers

Friday, April 28, 2023

The Hospital

 Everything this morning was normal.  After breakfast I opened the west door of greenhouse six.  The east door was already open,  

I waited in the imaging office while I waited for Carol.  I waited for about an half hour.  Her MRI was finished.  The above photo is the MRI office.  We stopped at the drug store for some greeting cards.  

The plumb tree is loaded with blooms.   Looks like a good plumb crop this year.  

This afternoon I planted blue lake pole beans on the south side of the hoop.  I planted them and pressed the seeds firmly into the soil.  I then used a garden trowel to cover them with soil.
The seeds were planted quite close together.  We took the house garbage to the dumpsters.
We have a cat named Dusty.  We don't see him very often, but this evening when I feed the cats, Dusty shows up.  
Here is another picture of Dusty.  It was taken through the glass storm door on the back porch.  Carol cooked some leftover potatoes and some asperges.  I gathered three eggs.  I watered all of the plants in house five.  I picked a handful of peas and gave them to Carol.  We watched TV until it was time to go to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment