Followers

Monday, April 3, 2023

Snow Again

I got up in time to weigh, shower, say my prayers. I put my sheets in the laundry room.  I started cooking my mush and fed the cats.  I began to cook breakfast. Carol got up and started the washing machine.  After breakfast, the washing was done.  We made Carol's bed. I went to Fillmore and stopped at Roper's for some parts to fix the broken hose in greenhouse six.

It has been snowing most of the day.  A photo of the front of our house and the snow.
This is a photo of the north end of greenhouse two.  On the right are the bows .
The hibiscus seeds are germinating.  
The sweet corn is coming up.   
This is a coupler that joins a broken hose together. I took quite a while to fix it.  I squeezed them together with a pair of plyers.  I turned on the water and it still leaked.  The TV dish has been covered with snow. I went out several times and scraped off the snow.  There is a lot of snow falling.   We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment