Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Preparing For Onions

As soon breakfast was over, I watched the three morning TV shows.  At eleven I went to the post officce to get the mail.  There wasn't any.  I opened the doors to greenhouse five.  

 
The box of onion plants. I planted two of them.  But ran water down the row to the plants.   
Another raised bed.
Last year I grew carrots in the above raised bed.  I go some, but not nearly as many as I hoped far.
I cleaned up all of the raised beds.  I don't remember what I grew in them. 
The blowing wind began to tear the poly on greenhouse three.
The same greenhouse but looking at the inside.  
This pipe was running water at full blast.  It has been running like that for three or four days.
The white hen in house six is still on her nest,  But one egg is not keeping warm.
Some company is building a pipeline from a spot a little north of Holden.  We don't know how far away the other end is.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment