Followers

Saturday, April 29, 2023

The Water

Saturday morning, I was up fairly early.  I showered, said my prayers, and shaved. I turned on the TV for the morning news.  Carol showered and did her hair.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  I watched the two wood working TV shows.  After breakfast I opened the west door to greenhouse five.  I watered the plants.  I filled the sprayer with water and round-up. I sprayed the weeds all around the west end house five.  I sprayed in other parts of the yard until the backpack sprayer was empty.

I went to the post office for the mail.  The dental office is south of the post office and have beautiful tulips growing.
Across the street is the Woods Market. Some people are painting the south wall of the store.
While I was spraying weeds there were several grape hyacinths growing.  The largest is in the above photo.
Later in the afternoon asperges plants were ready two harvest. This clump has really done well.  I cut more.
They filled this baking dish full.  I raked up all the leaves in the head ditch.  There were some weeds that I didn't get. I got out the weed eater.  I cut a few weeds, but the battery was dead. I went home put the battery in the charger.  I shut the west doors to house five and gather three eggs.  
Someone rang our doorbell.  He informed me that we had a water turn in the morning.  I put out the pipes to be ready at seven in the morning.

We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment