Followers

Monday, April 24, 2023

Cleaning

 I watched some of my morning shows.  I started up the truck and loaded some tools and then went up to the ditch to clean out the weeds;

This is how the ditch looked before I went to work on it with my weed eater.  This is looking north down the ditch. The grass weeds were tall. I got in the ditch and cut the weeds on the west side. When I was finished, I came back cutting on the east side.
These sticker weeds were hard to remove. 
I wash using my weed eater to ccut the weeds in the ditch. I run out of string.  I went home and reloaded the it with new string.  It was hard to load it with new string.  After many tries, I got it loaded. 
The asparagus is beginning to grow.
I planted this daffodil several years ago, One is blooming. I got a picture. Today I watched some of my morning shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment