Followers

Monday, April 17, 2023

Sunday and Monday

Sunday

I was up a little earlier this morning.  This morning was pretty usual.  After breakfast I opened the doors to greenhouse five.  We listened to the Sunday morning programing and watch Sunday morning channel eleven show.  We had stake conference at ten.  We picked Ann Stephenson up and drove to the stake house in Fillmore for stake conference.   Ann's daughter in law saved some seats for us.  Ann had a granddaughter that was in a child's choir.  Speakers and this that sang did a good job.  After the meeting we came home for a good dinner of a Lasagna casserole and Jello salad.  After dinner, I made a tapioca pudding which we ate for supper.  We watched more Sunday programing on TV until we went to bed.

Monday

Carol had an appointment with Doctor Gross at nine.  We were a little early but didn't wait long until we were invited to the exam room.  Carol had to have and MRI on her right arm and shoulder.  We will have that done up north a little later.  I put the backpack sprayer together.  I got it all right excerpt I couldn't hook up the shoulder straps.   After lunch I mowed the lawn.  It took me about an hour.

This is the first full bags of leaves and grass clippings.  
The truck was loaded with tree and shrub branches.  I picked up the dump key at the post office.  I then went to the dump and unloaded the truck.
I divided the large clump of dahlia tubers into three pieces.  Each piece had one of more stem buds.  I ended up with three.  I turned on the water.  There were no leaks in the system.   The first tuber is in the above photo.
Number two is above in a different place, I lost the photo for the third planting.
The lawn after I mowed the front lawn looking east.
The back lawn looking east.
The east lawn looking to the north.
The fern leaf peony which most likely to bloom in another week; Ann Stephenson brought us some banana bread.  We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment