Followers

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Appointment

Each morning I start watching the clock on my dresser.  As each hour goes by, in my mind I calculate the amount of time left before I get up.  It looked like it was time to get up. I got up showered and then discovered that I was up an hour earlier than what I wanted to get up. That gave me time to read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I watched to of my morning shows. I began planting onions.

I turned on the hose to water the onions.  On my hands and knees, I planted three bunches of onions.  I took the whole row.  I went to Fillmore to see my doctor.  I stopped at the drug store to get some medication. They were out and will have some tomorrow.  I stopped at Roper's to get a watering can.  They didn't have one.  
There is a four inch pipe that runs water to the back lawn. It is plugged somewhere below the Tee.  I found the Tee and dug away some of the soil.  I will have to cut a piece out and put in a compression coupler.
The two white hens in greenhouse six had left their nest.  There are ten eggs in this nest.
I put a cement block against the poly to uncover the eggs. I checked tonight and she was sitting on her eggs. Carol made some ham and bean soup.  We had that for supper.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment