Followers

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Timpanogos Temple & More


We went to the Timpanogos temple this morning.  I was up early because I needed to make a batch of old-fashioned oatmeal mush.  After breakfast we shut off the lights and left for the American Fork which is the location of the temple.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty. we went in and scanned our recommend. We had a good session.  Miles had two tractors that I was interested in getting.  The first one that we looked at was an old ford tractor.  The other one was an old international tractor.  Both tractors haven't been driven for a long time and may need to be overhauled.  We got some things at Sam's Club.  We had a few more things to get. We needed to get home to open the doors in greenhouse five and water the plants. The potted plants were doing pretty well, but the two rows of peas were wilted some.  When we got home, I changed my clothes and watered the plants.

One of our neighbors moved a small old home that has been vacant for nearly a one hundred years.  A supper large Crain lifted it up and gently set it down on a large trailer.  









I saw these pink flowers on the west side of our garden.  I wanted to dig it up and move closer to our house.



No comments:

Post a Comment