Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Two Hours

I had a good rest last night.  I weighed, showered, morning prayers, and shaved.  I made a new batch of old-fashioned oatmeal mush. I fed the cats a mixture of the old and new cat food.  After breakfast I watered the plants in the front yard.  I watered the the plants by greenhouse three.  

I gave the chickens in house six some old moldy rolls.  The chickens came after them, even the little chicks.  I also watered them.  We got dressed and went to church.  The talks were good and the priesthood instructor did aa good job.  I started exit through the south hallway, There were so many primary children in that hallway I went down the north hallway.  Carol was in the car waiting for me.   I went out the door and tripped on a short concrete wall.  It was about ten inches.  I tripped on it feel down and hit my head on another piece of concrete. It put a gash above my right eye.  There were some people there that helped me up and helped me into the car, I was bleeding.  I used a couple of handkerchiefs to stop the bleeding.  
We went home where I changed into my overalls.  I took this selfie which show the bleeding injury. Carol then drove me to the hospital.  I went through the ER door.  There was a nurse there that helped me on the exam bed.  I answered a lot of questions.  He checked my blood presure and my oxgen level. A doctor from American Fork came in. They did a cat scan of my head to see if there was any brain injury.  There wasn't.  The nurse prepared me for sutures by deadening the injury.
I took a pretty poor selfie.
The nurser took the following pictures with my phone.
A complaining photo.
A happy photo.
Here is a photo of where I fell.  I tripped on the concrete on the left side and hit my head and face on the concrete in front.  I thought that there might be some blood there but there wasn't.  I watered the summer squash seeds that I planted a couple of days ago.  After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment