Followers

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Ward Conference

After breakfast I watered the plants in the front yard and the plants south of greenhouse three.  I fed half of the chocolate cookies to the chickens in the hen house and the other half to the chickens in house five.

The mother hen and her chicks  and two roosters began to heat the rest of the cookies.
Here is another photo of the cookies and chickens.  
The sprinkler in the back yard ran all night.  I shut it off this morning.  I just had to turn the ball valve to the off position. In three or four days I will turn it back on for an all-night watering.  I went to a short choir practice at church and then attended sacrament meeting.  Members of the stake presidency spoke the bishop also spoke.  

Carol fixed a good dinner of baked potatoes, sweet potato and green arrow peas from the freezer.  I ate the sweet potato for supper.

We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment